Please help make your stay with us a pleasant one by following our rules.
- Register ALL guests in office.
- Do not tie clotheslines to trees or damage any trees in any way.
- Checkout or re-register by no later than 11am. There will be a late checkout fee.
- Please pick up trash at your site and put it into plastic bags. (See map for dumpster locations)
- Please clean up after your pet.
- Keep your site clean and orderly.
- You must check in at the office before changing sites.
- All children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult when using the restrooms or showers.
- Please help us maintain the finest restroom facilities by doing your part. (If you find the restrooms unsatisfactory, please contact our office.)
- Let us know of any conditions requiring attention.
- A phone is available in the office. A computer is also available for e-mail access and modern hook-ups for your own computer.
- We allow campfires in off-the-ground fire pits only.
- Please observe our speed limit of 5mph.
- We feel your pet is a part of your family and is welcome as such. But, please keep them on a leash at all times and out of the restrooms, recreation hall, store, and pool area. Be sure to clean up after your pet. (Does not apply to service animals with proper documentation.)
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES are permitted at your site only. Please keep visibility to a minimum. Not to be used in excess. Illegal drugs of any kind are NOT permitted in the resort at any time.
- Enjoy our swimming pool from 10am- 8pm.
- ALL MINORS under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while using the pool. You are responsible for their safety. There is NO lifeguard on duty.
- Please observe quiet hours from 10pm to 7am.
- To avoid damage, please have a member of your party assist into pulling into and out of your designated site. Damage to your vehicle could result from hitting waster, sewer, or electrical hook-up. You will be responsible for all damages.
Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries, or losses of any kind to campers or their visitors. The above rules are for the comfort and safety of all campers and guests. The management reserves the right to evict any person(s) without refund for failure to observe park rules and regulations.
Enjoy your stay!!